Online Diary ᵔᴥᵔ: I fill this out without lying yeahh

I fill this out without lying yeahh

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Mama’s  porridge. Sodap gila.

Where was your profile picture taken?
In my class.

Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes yes. Kadangkadang je -.- 

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Err. i don't know. but i guessed it's around 2am bcoz i had a sleepover with Tutti!

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, naknak!

Who made you laugh today?
My Shummmu 

How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
don't know.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
when my beloved grammar passed away. and i wasn't there for her.

Who took your profile picture?
Myself

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Myself, again :D

Can you live a day without TV?
i don't actually watch tv. yes, i can.

Are you upset about anything?
Exam mode. i can't answer  English paper 2, mathematics paper 1 and Sejarah. they suck! i really hate format examinations!! now feel like crying again thinking bout them. =(

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Of courseeeeeeeeee. Haha -.-

Night out or night in?
It'll be night in. 

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
 I don’t remember. Oh myself?  HAHA
  
What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"MEK KITO TUBIK AI SELASO. NK G DOP?.." haha. Nana ajak pegi KBMall. Hangouuuuuuut -.-

How do you feel about your life right now?
My life is bittersweet. I got many experience lately. Most of all, i get to know who's there for me. Thanks my kesayangans!

Do you hate anyone?
no. xpernah ade lg setakat neh.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages from mr. Adam, my bestfriends,  gossip cketcket. harhar

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? what perfect?
Nope. I don't even want to be perfect. Life isn't perfect lol.

What song is stuck in your head?
Count on me-Bruneiiiim Mars

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Definitely,a handsomeeeee guy like like he! 

Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Sure. I love kids and babies.

Do you smile a lot?
Yeah, i do, to my kesayangan laa. 

The last thing u did before fill this notes?
Solat 

The last received call?
My Shummu, 12.25 PM. saje die menyibuk haha :)

The last person who told : I MISS U/ I LOVE U to u?
My Shummu again. Heeeeeeeeeee ;D

Last kiss from?
Ohohhhh. Adelaahhhhhh ;D

The last mall u went to?
KBMall

The last time you chat with?
C’Ezza in facebook.  Tanye annual lunch ble.

Are u waiting for something?
Erm waiting for someone to reply my text.

One thing that u want to say but u couldn't?
Err.. Ok soo peribadi la :P

The last person who entered ur room?
Kakak definitely.

Person/ people do u love?
My families, My kesayangans, Dia, Mereka.


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 mulut murai:

Post a Comment

. Sila tinggal tapakaki anda disini .

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen